Spanish Contract Manager
London, Greater London, England
£28k - 35k per year + Benefits
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager/Market Manager /Contract manager to join their Contracting team, based in London working on the Spanish Market with a professional and friendly working environment.
Contacts Manager Role purpose
To manage, develop and maximise revenue and opportunities by securing the best possible rates, conditions and inventory with hotels of accommodation products, ensuring the No1 commercial position for the client.
As a Contracts Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining a strong network of contacts to support relationships with key supplier decision makers
- Signing contracts which meet the company requirements in terms of rates, allocations, and other key contracting criteria, all within agreed targets and deadlines
- Sourcing and following up new products as required
- Regular business trips and trade fair attendance as and when required
- Provide suggestions/advice to revenue team to ensure maximum profit margin as and when necessary
- Monitoring and analysing production volumes ensuring adequate inventory
Contracts Manager Skill attributes:
- Fluency in written and spoken business English and Spanish
- Knowledge and comprehensive previous experience working as a Contracts Manager within a B2B environment
- Excellent communication skills including sales, negotiation and presentation
- Proactive and results driven, delivering on commitments and meeting deadlines, able to balance the demands of several activities
- Ability to produce accurate reporting and management information
- Must be available to travel to assigned territory when necessary
Due to the number of applications - ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
You can contact Elena######### OR apply NOW
PLEASE NOTE! Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3 rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.
Posted 9 days ago