An opportunity has arisen to work within a highly successful, incredibly driven and well organised Estate Agents. Our client requires a Property Manager to join their existing team based in Birmingham.
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Property Inspections
- Tenancy Renewals
- Deposit Returns
- Safety Certificates
- Rent Payments and Arrears
- Liaising with Tenants and Landlords
- General Admin/ Upkeep of the Portfolio
- Must have previous experience working in Property Management
- Technical knowledge and confidence to problem solve maintenance issues upon initial call from tenant
- Ability to create relationships and maintain trust levels to the highest standards
- Forward thinking with ability to identify opportunities to improve processes within the department
- Good understanding of Residential Property Management and current Legislations
- You must hold a full UK drivers license and have your own vehicle
This vacancy is being managed by Joe Butcher at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Posted 16 days ago