Software Developer Technician Apprentice
Lancaster, Lancashire, England
£9,750 per year + -
Rinicom Ltd is a Lancaster based business specialising in state-of-the-art solutions for wireless broadband communications, wireless video surveillance, and first responder applications. As a cutting-edge technology provider, Rinicom continue to innovate in many areas, including drone detection, tracking and classification, camera solutions and secure radio.
If you've got a real passion for software and coding, you could be the ideal fit for their expert team! They're looking for a motivated Software Developer Technician apprentice who is eager to expand their knowledge within software development. If successful, your duties will include developing applications, software testing and troubleshooting.
Find out more by visiting the company website: https://rinicom.com/
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Software testing, debugging and troubleshooting
- Developing and maintaining Cloud-based applications
- Learning good coding practices
- Helping the team with planning, design and documentation of new applications
- Potential to work on support calls with clients
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by the employer and provider.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of programming
- Knowledge of C would be beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge of IOS and Android systems would be beneficial but not essential
- A real passion for coding
- Good attention to detail
- A desire to learn about software development
- To be pro-active and able to problem solve
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £9,750 Per Annum
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- 20 days Holiday + Bank holidays
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Regular social events within the business
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first Training Provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below
Posted 13 days ago