£35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Do you want the opportunity to work within an a rapidlygrowing and datafocused company? Are you excited by the idea of having access to huge amounts of data, then this could be the role you have been searching for! With the opportunity to work with tools such as SQL and Tableau, this position could be perfect for you.
The company are focused on using data to market their products and drive decisionmaking within the business. They are rapidlygrowing and have access to large amounts of data which is integral to their business to market products and target their customers better.
As a Reporting Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Using SQL to go into the data warehouse and pull the data for reports
- Creating reports and dashboards in Excel and Tableau
- Providing other areas of the business with MI and analytics output
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Reporting Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial experience using Tableau
- Proven experience using SQL and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
The successful Senior Reporting Analyst will receive a salary, dependent on experience between £35,000 and £50,000. On top of the salary there are a number of amazing extra benefits a candidate can receive such as:
- Working in a company that is datafocused and uses data to drive decisionmaking
- The opportunity to work in an exciting industry
- Access to large and interesting data sets
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Ria Verma via the Apply link on this page.
Posted 33 days ago