LGV1 / HGV1 / Class 1 Driver Coventry
Coventry, West Midlands
£12.00 - £13.00 per hour
LGV1**, HGV1**, Class 1 Driving, LGV 1, HGV 1, Cat C+E Coventry >
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for a new or experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 driver for long term temporary driving work with our Coventry based client Phoenix Logistics (CV4 9XB)
As an LGV1 driver, the work will involve:
- Local & national Trunk / Trailer Swap deliveries or collections
- Palletised distribution
- Between 13 deliveries or collections per shift
- Curtain sider and Box trailers
- Palletised goods therefore no handball involved
- AM or PM starts available to suit preference
- Average shift lengths are approx. 89 hours
- No nights out involved
The pay rates for the roll of the LGV1 driver are:
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- LGV1 (Midweek) AM starts (between 05.0009.00 hrs) £12.00 p/h
- LGV1 (Midweek) PM starts (between 13.0018.00 hrs) £13.00 p/h
You will be guaranteed a minimum of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer A Driver Scheme (£200)
Applications are welcome from new or experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 drivers.
To apply for this role please call or email a current CV to warks at kenectrecruitment.co.uk
This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.
Posted 12 days ago