£50000 - £65000 per annum
£50,000 £65,000 + BENEFITS
Leading retailer looking for a Data Scientist to deliver actionable data science by performing analysis to predict, measure and interpret business trends
THE COMPANY:This company have built and successfully deployed intelligence into their everyday activities and are already delivering quality value into the business through data science
THE ROLE:As a Data Scientist, you can expect to be engaging with a range of technology teams to build effective solutions for managing customer engagements through continuously innovating and driving new ideas.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work alongside Lead Data Scientist to develop the data science agenda
- Analysis to predict, measure and interpret business trends
- Provide deep insight on customer behaviour
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Data Scientist role, you will need:
- Advanced analytics and programming for models through Python
- Commercial experience working with large data sets
- Proven machine learning experience
The successful candidate will receive a salary, dependent on experience between £50,000 and £65,000 as well as a generous benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:Please register your interest by sending your CV to Sean via the Apply link on this page.
Posted 44 days ago