Business Intelligence Analyst
£40000 - £45000 per annum
A Business Intelligence Analyst is required for a global organisation based to the west of Reading.
Working within the Business Intelligence team to ensure information delivered through reports, dashboards and event triggered feeds to the various business units and board members.
As the Business Intelligence Analyst you will be required to:
- Collaborate with the business to capture reporting requirements
- Jointly responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of the full reporting environment
- Leverage SQL, MicroStrategy, excel and other reporting tools to create and maintain scheduled and Adhoc reports
- Set up and maintain futureproof, solid structure
- User training for self service environment
- Develop, maintain and tune the data warehouse
The successful Business Intelligence Analyst will have extensive experience of working with MicroStrategy, solid skills with SQL, experience in building new MicroStrategy dashboards, have strong interpersonal skills and have a proven track record with Excel.
A world leader in their market space offering friendly/family environment to work in despite being a global company.
Salary & Benefits
The salary on offer £45,000 plus additional benefits such as Private Healthcare, Wellness schemes, onsite parking, company doctor, birthday day off and many more.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 45 days ago