£23000 - £25000 per annum
Fantastic Coffee Shop Store Manager Role Based in Chesham/Amersham Area!
*Store Manager role with a competitive salary between £23k£25k.
*Hospitality sector based in busy location of Chesham.
*Global Brand, Excellent Reputation, Fantastic Opportunity.
*Coffee Shop Management Role. Opening Hours: 0700am 1800pm
If your looking for that next step in your Hospitality Management career then look no further. This Store Manager opportunity is based in the busy town of Chesham, working for a global brand, providing an excellent platform for you to lead your team and be successful.
- Be the face of the operation. This job requires a fast paced, high energy, people person who really enjoys driving the business forward.
- Display a passion and energy towards fantastic customer service.
- Lead and manage your team to maximize performance to ensure all business targets are met.
- Coach and train all colleagues to the highest of standards.
- Responsible for all internal recruitment and scheduling.
- Ensure that your AM can oversee and be responsible for the running of all daytoday aspects of the business in your absence.
- Role model for inspiring leadership and customer service, setting examples to all around you.
- Manage all cash and stock control, working closely with financial targets and KPIs.
Interviews happening immediately so this opportunity is not to be missed. Please apply below or email your CV to ######### and I can get back to you!
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 30 days ago