Personal Assistant Startup AI Tech Company
City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum + dental, healthcare, 25 days holiday
Would you like to work in the exciting world of AI? Our client is a startup conversational AI technology company and they are looking for a Personal Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis. In this role you will be supporting four executives with complex diary management and travel arrangements, whilst also assisting the Operations Manager with any adhoc administrative duties.
This client aspires to lead the digital transformation of customer services through conversational AI technologies and they believe the best team will consist of people with diverse perspectives, ideas, and cultures, reflecting the multicultural and multilingual background of our customers. The right person for this role will operate with discretion, conscientiousness and hustle. If this sounds like you then send your CV through to us now.
- Diary management and workload management for the Csuite, including important task and deadline reminders
- Assisting with events management
- Ensuring the Csuite are fully prepared for all meetings including appropriate documents printed and operational technical equipment
- Arranging travel, including flights, trains and hotel bookings
- Assisting with expense reporting
- Liaising with key report lines to ensure flow of key information to and from the Csuite
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Considerable proven experience working as a Personal Assistant to multiple Senior Managers/CSuite
- Proven diary management with a high level of attention to detail
- A confident, assertive and resilient personality with a positive and proactive approach
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to anticipate requirements
- IT literacy across a variety of tools; experience in Google Suite is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal and relationship management skills
- 25 days annual leave
- Dental cover
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer toHow We Use Your Personal Information.
Posted 27 days ago