Customer Marketing Manager
Holborn, Greater London, England
Competitive + bonus scheme
Customer Marketing Manager
Location: Holborn, London WC2B 6NH
Salary: Competitive + bonus scheme
Hours of Work: Flexible Hours (40 a week)
About the Company:
iRiS is the global market leader in guest facing technology, with offices in the UK and US providing an intelligent guest experience SaaS platform and an innovative suite of applications for the hospitality industry. iRiS work with over 400 properties globally, including major hotel chains Marriott and Mandarin Oriental.
Customer Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Create Success Stories: Look for 'value stories' in our clients' usage: examples of where the clients have achieved exceptional value. Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts to communicate value delivered, benefits, and best practises to prospective and existing customers. Own sales reference calls with existing customers to support new opportunities.
- Develop Messaging and Content Marketing: Create product messaging that explains the value/ROI of iRiS solutions and the customer problems these solve.
- Build an Onboarding Program: Design a customer onboarding program so clients know how iRiS products will help them be more successful. Work with our product and development teams to bring to life different onboarding scenarios based on clients' desired outcomes. Create special marketing content for account management/sales to help at-risk customers with adoption.
- Build a Customer Engagement Program: Develop collateral and communications with customers at scale to ensure customers are consistently extracting value out of their investment with iRiS. Measure customer engagement and satisfaction. Communicate product updates and best practices to customers. Develop a plan for online and in-person customer groups and events.
- Enhance Upsell & Retention: identify and market additional products or services to existing customers to expand iRiS product footprint and to retain them as customers
Customer Marketing Manager Requirements:
- 2-4 years' experience with customer success marketing, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with the proven ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly
- Proven ability to develop effective digital journeys to promote self-service, adoption, upsell, and referrals
- Adept at building highly effective working relationships with account management, marketing, customer service, and product management
- Ability to tell a story using data and understand predictive solutions to drive automated customer success journeys
- Demonstrated ability at both strategy and executional responsibilities
- Education to degree level or relevant compensating work experience ideally in a customer marketing focussed role
- Prior experience working in or close to the hospitality industry
- Multi lingual would be preferred but not essential
- Experience working in a fast-growth start-up where you thrive by 'owning it' and solving problems, rather than following pre-defined processes.
Customer Marketing Manager Benefits:
- Include 25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off
- 4pm Friday finish
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Quarterly appraisals & development planning
If you believe you are suitable for the Customer Marketing Manager role then please apply now!
Posted 40 days ago