Senior Nurse - Specialist Dementia Care Home
Poole, Dorset, England
£38,039 - 44,378 per year + benefits
Senior Nurse Specialist Dementia Home
Location : Poole
Care Categories: Dementia
Salary : £20.32 + enhancements + paid breaks (£38,039 £44,378 per annum )
Hours: 36 or 42 hours a week
Shifts : Days shifts, Night shifts or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference / availability in the home )
Contract type: Permanent
Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment
You will be working for a fantastic care home provider who can offer you the chance to progress within your career. There are plenty of opportunities to take part in additional training.
As a Senior Registered Nurse you will be responsible for the monitoring of the health and wellness of the residents, you will assist in training and monitoring of medication care administration, communicate with resident support services and families and maintain clinical quality assurance.
Nursing Home Details : The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk with a rating of 9.8 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents. 5/5 GOOD CQC.
Shift Pattern: The Nursing Home can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns where possible.
Employee Benefits include:
- Annual professional subscriptions, including NMC registrations paid for by the company
- Excellent inductions, training and 'on the job' support
- Fantastic homely environments
- Work with friendly teams and a great support network of internal professionals
- Offer real career progression opportunities
- Annually review salaries and hourly pay rates
- Paid breaks
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities
- Hot meals on duty, choose from the daily menu
- Free uniforms provided
- Contributory pension scheme
- DBS background checks at no cost to you
- 'Extras' our exclusive employee discount scheme with access to a free advisory support service for team members and their families
To be considered for this role you must have a live NMC PIN with no restrictions
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Rebecca Rouse on######### or email your CV to ######### . Or please text me your name and number so we can arrange a time to speak:######### the mobile number does not accept calls, only text messages ) Quote reference
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential. APPHC
Posted 22 days ago