DevOps Support Analyst
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
DevOps Support Analyst
Up to £42,000 per annum
Love working in a DevOps environment and got experience around Microsoft Dynamics?
If yes, then keep reading. My client who is a major global retailer is looking for a DevOps Support Analyst based in Wakefield.
You will be working closely with an enterprise architect on a major change programme, with a massive focus on an ERP transformation based on Dynamics 365.
We are looking for someone that is able to provide some real technical specialism in a complex and dynamic environment with a rich history around Dynamics and integration projects. You will also be involved in translating business requirements into technical requirements that are both cost effective and meet functional and performance requirements.
The benefits package isnt too shabby either. Youve got 5.4% company pension contribution, a 25% discount card, free onsite car parking and more
The role will include:
* A thorough development and technical understanding of Microsoft Dynamics based environments, ideally Dynamics 365 but will also consider very strong AX 2012 knowledge with a view and understanding of transferable skills and knowledge.
* Understand and clarify complex business integration requirements and create expressive, scalable/manageable designs, utilizing the Azure Logic Apps platform
* Demonstrate an understanding of Azure functions.
* Demonstrate and understanding of XML,XSLT and JSON file formats
* Demonstrate experience in writing functions in C
* Ability to design and code stored procedures for MS SQL server
* General understanding of current Microsoft Infrastructure and Application services based both onpremises and in Azure.
* Explaining complex technical issues to project managers, and senior stakeholders and recommending clearly thought out solutions
* Using a componentbased development methodology to promote platform reuse
* Participating in the continuous improvement of In production services by making technical contributions and by providing roadmap ideas for service improvement
* Have a solid understanding of working in and around operational service requirements and demonstrate ownership for aspects of delivery into live including documentation standards, monitoring and alerting, automation and selfhealing components.
* Actively test and clearly document implementations, so others can easily understand the requirements, implementation, and test conditions
* 5+ years of solid and demonstrable experience of developing customisations/extensions to Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations using X++ and C (XSLT, XML and JSON formats)
* Implementation experience with demonstrated integration understanding
* Experience using Visual Studio IDE (Azure DevOps)
* Experience of working with broader Microsoft application and infrastructure services across multicloud environments, is highly advantageous.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to understand, document and describe complex technical subjects
* Ability to apply technology solutions to real business requirements
* Experience designing appropriate load and performance test plans, goals, objectives, execution,
* Experience with Database Administration using SQL Server and SQL Stored procedures
* Experience delivering in waterfall, scrum, agile, and other methodologies
So if you fit the bill technically and fancy getting involved in a challenging change programme, make decisions, work autonomously to ensure the successful implementation of Microsoft and Data Integration technologies then please get in touch.
(DevOps, Dynamics, Microsoft, Microsoft Dynamics, Dynamics 365, 365, ERP, Integration, AX 2012, AX, Azure, Azure DevOps, X++, C , XSLT, XML, JSON, Visual Studio IDE, SQL, MS SQL, Azure Logic Apps, Permanent, Wakefield)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 16 days ago