Our client, based in Thirsk, is now looking for a Hygiene Operative to join their team on temporary leading to permanent basis, after an initial 12 week probationary period.
As a member of the Hygiene Team you will ensure that all areas of the factory are operating to the highest standards of hygiene; whilst working in a manner that satisfies Health & Safety and Food Safety legislation.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking cleaning tasks detailed in the hygiene schedules, including cleaning amenities and staff facilities areas
- Undertaking detailed cleaning of factory floors and equipment as instructed, with a specific focus on pest control – prevention of insect activity through detailed cleaning.
- Daily maintenance of staff facility stocks e.g. PPE, soap, toilet roll and blue roll; ensuring that all items are available to employees, as required.
- Undertaking stock checks of hygiene materials and facilities/PPE stocks on weekly basis.
- Monitoring of thermometers/temperature controls in staff facility fridges
- Minimising waste of stocks, chemicals and water whilst undertaking duties within the department.
- Undertaking any other duties as may be required within the general scope of the role.
Hours, Location & Pay
You will work Mon – Thursday 6am•4pm and Friday 6am • 14.00
Due to the location of our client it is important that you can drive and have your own transport.
We are looking for a hard•working and motivated individual who would love to grow with the business
Previous hygiene/cleaning experience would be a distinct advantage although not essential.
Hygiene Operative / Industrial Cleaner / Cleaner / Manufacturing / Production / Cleaner / Cleaning Job / Hygiene Job
Posted 11 days ago