Senior Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - PICU Mental Health
London, Greater London, England
£33,104 - 36,332 per year + £9,000 Welcome bonus + £1,000 annual bonus
Senior Nurse - PICU Mental Health £9000 welcome +£1000 annual bonus
Location: South West london
Salary: £33968 - £37264 p/a ( £16.93 - £18.58 p/h ) additional patient bonus of £1,000 annually plus £9,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours). The hospital can also consider fixed shifts.
Shifts: Options of Days only (0800 - 2000 ) or Nights only ( 2000 - 0800 ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
*****Annual £1,000 bonus**
**** £9,000 welcome bonus for all new starters **
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced RMN or RNLD to work within a psychiatric intensive care hospital (PICU) for people with multiple conditions, complex health needs and challenging behaviour, such as an acute psychotic episode, drug-induced psychosis, schizophrenia, risky behaviours and many more. The primary aim of the hospital is to provide intensive care to stabilise patients so that they can resume life or treatment in a community or hospital setting.
The Hospital also provides treatment in a dedicated female-only ward where an extended and enhanced approach to treatment aims to achieve longer-term outcomes including a reduction in readmissions and stabilization of long-term or recurrent mental health conditions. For existing patients, the smooth transition of step-down from our PICU to the longer-term ward creates consistency of care and stability for the patient. Likewise, for those transferred from elsewhere, this service creates a consistent, stable environment thereby facilitating recovery.
Located just off the A306 in Roehampton, four miles from Richmond, nine miles from central London, the nearest tube station is East Putney (District Line). South West trains run from nearby Barnes, Mortlake or Putney and Bus stops for the 85, 493, 72, 430 and 265 are all nearby
Service Details: The Service has a good CQC rating across 3 key lines of enquiry. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover. They are very big on staff development and training. They have an extremely high staff to patient ratio.
Shifts : The Hospital can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Their shift pattern is 0800 am- 8.00pm (days) and 0800pm - 8.00am (nights). Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application
- A 'Welcome Bonus' of £9,000
- Annual patient group bonus of £1,000
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Annual leave entitlement of 6.6 weeks of basic weekly contracted hours including bank holidays
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on######### and email a copy of your CV to #########
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Posted 35 days ago