HGV Class 1 Driver
NN6, Spratton, Northamptonshire, England
£13.50ph - £16.00ph
Logistics Support Network are currently recruiting for 3 x HGV Class 1 Drivers for our new client based in Crick, Northamptonshire. We are looking for drivers for AM and PM shifts.
The main roles of HGV Class 1 Drivers will include:
- Average shift length 12 hours per shift
- Trunking work, sealed trailers
- Assessment required- 2 hour unpaid however there may be a run afterwards of which the driver would receive payment
To be considered, HGV Class 1 Drivers are required to have the following:
- Must hold a current, valid Class 1/C+E UK licence
- Must have a digital tachograph card & full CPC card
- No DR's or DD's endorsements (for insurance purposes only)
We are pleased to offer the following LTD pay rates –
Monday to Friday (all hours) - £13.50ph
Saturday (all hours) - £15.00 ph
Sunday (all hours) - £16.00ph
Please enquire with the office in regards to PAYE rates.
We are looking for drivers across all shifts, both on a full time & part time basis.
Please apply & one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
Posted 15 days ago