Marketing and Communications Manager
City of London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
A Leading Construction Company are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager is to devise and deliver targeted, integrated campaigns that effectively use partnerships as a channel to reach key decision makers in support of business objectives.
- Leads global partnership and conference programmes.
- Managing strategic approach to key industry events.
- Writing and executing the partner marketing plan (both online and offline) and identifying and tailoring marketing communications to suit each region/stakeholder/relevant target audience, internally and externally.
- Negotiating and Managing group sponsorship packages to ensure rights delivered and ROI targets met.
- Works with heads of marketing and internal comms to develop and deliver an integrated marketing communications strategy for sector and business units and regions.
- Leads on agreed campaigns, developing, planning, managing and robustly measuring effectiveness and ROI.
- Working with BD identifies relevant opportunities; prepares proposed strategic targeting plans through engagement.
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills with ability to multitask and set priorities with tight timelines and high client expectations
- Keeps abreast of market developments, competitors and trends
- Responsible for quality control of all processes and outputs relating to own projects (brief, plan, feedback reports, close out reports, message management, marketing plan, meeting agendas and minutes, action plans, client trackers, marketing activity and monthly reports)
- Evaluate and report lessons learnt and recommendations on own project activity
- Creates opportunities to promote the brand, building credibility and trust
- Drives culture of storytelling working across business to mine smart stories for use in both internal and external campaigns
- Conducts customer experience surveys as required
- Copy edits and proofreads communications for alignment with client style and message
- Ensures consistency across all communications channels in terms of reflecting our brand values, differentiators, message, tone of voice, brand guidelines and style
- The role acts as business partner to internal stakeholders across specific business units and market sectors
- Actively develop key relationships with business leaders, recognised as a trusted advisor
- The role will take the lead on specific plans projects, taking responsibility for resource planning, working closely with nonline managed department members such as designers, digital marketers
- This role may line manage marketing communications executives, coordinators and assistants
- Strong team player, creating highly effective working relationships with the wider marketing team across all countries
Skills & Experiences
- Professional marketing communications qualified preferably CIM
- Confident across marcomms software tools including website CMS and CRM systems
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Ability to translate strategy into tactical plans including research, analysis and supporting tactics
- Proven excellent stakeholder management experience
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Posted 30 days ago