Manchester, Greater Manchester
Job Title: Collections Agent
Job Location: Manchester City Centre
Job Salary: £25,000 (OTE £30,000)
Hours: Monday Friday, 9am 5pm
Are you an experienced Collections, Credit Control or Debt Management agent?
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can have a genuine opportunity to grow with the company?
Do you have Debt Management, Collections or Credit Control experience in a call centre environment?
We are currently looking for Collections and debt Management agents visors for our state of the art offices in Manchester City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a market leading payment solution business which is a recognised worldwide brand!
If you are looking for a genuine opportunity to have a long term career and progress within a business, then this is it!
For this role you will be handling both inbound and outbound calls dealing directly with businesses who have fallen into arrears
- A basic salary of £25,000
- A monthly and annual bonus scheme OTE £30,000
- An extremely generous benefits package including pension, gym memberships and private healthcare
- Amazing state of the art offices in the financial centre of Manchester including breakout areas with pool tables and table tennis
- Fizz Fridays
- A fantastic work/life balance (no weekend work!)
- A fantastic office and working environment with a brilliant staff retention rate. Once you join, youll never want to leave!
For the role, we require:
- Debt Management, Collections or Credit Control experience in a call centre environment
- Somebody driven and self motivated who is happy to work towards targets
- Somebody looking for a long term career who can grow with the company
Please apply with your CV below for immediate consideration
Key words: Manchester, Manchester City, Manchester Collections, Credit control, collections advisor, collections agent, collections representative, customer service agent, customer services, Manchester, customer service Manchester
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 44 days ago