Night Nurse Manager
£40.8k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Night Nurse Manager
- Location : Warrington, Cheshire
- Position: Night Nurse Manager - RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: dementia, nursing and end of life care
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: £ per hour ( up to £40, per annum)
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin and DBS check
- Hours: Full time
- Shifts: Night shifts
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
*Paid DBS Check
Further Details: Are you highly motivated nurse either newly qualified or experienced night nurse manager RG N, adult nurse , mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within our service located Warrington, Cheshire.
Located within Poplar in London, the care home is a purpose-built care home offering dementia, nursing and end of life care.
Purpose of the role: To oversee / maintain the care of all Residents within a designated area of the Care Home and, in the absence of the Home Manager and/or Deputy Home Manager, take responsibility for the day to day running of the Care Home.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where nurses can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. Nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the Care Home. There are no limits to training and development as the Care Home will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...