Regional Compliance Manager
Crawley RH10 9AG, UK
As a business, Hermes is driven by our four values of Do the right thing, Dare to be different, Strive for more andBe Customer Obsessed. We run our business by these values and they are reflected in all of our positions, especially in our Regional Compliance Managerrole where you will engage with the Compliance and Field Teams to ensure the delivery of parcels to our customers.
What does the Regional Compliance Manager do?
- First and foremost the Regional Compliance Manager will drive and take ownership for continuous improvements on ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) through driving exceptional customer experience
- Lead and motivate the Compliance Team
- Responsible for Interviewing, selecting and the onboarding of new Compliance Managers
- Ensure that KPI’s are achieved and that poor performing or non-compliant Couriers are dealt with effectively.
- Inspire performance and mentor compliance team members through 1-2-1's and objectives
- Ensure the Compliance Team are proactive in driving efficiencies and provide ‘Strategic Thinking’
- Analyse reports to identify compliance failure points and work with Compliance Managers and the Field Team to ensure that non-compliance is identified and managed in an effective manner
- Responsible for the production of daily and weekly MI analysis
- Deal with escalated regional claims and enquiries
- Support the Regional Delivery Manager and Divisional Compliance Manager when required during busy periods and absence
- Support with weekend coverage on a rota basis as agreed with the Divisional Compliance Manager
What will you bring to this role?
- Self-motivation with the ability and drive to get things done
- Previous people-management experience with a particular emphasis on support, coaching, motivation and getting the best out of others
- Experienced in data analysis and the ability to understand the issues and actions that drive the data
- Problem solving and planning effective contingencies and solutions
- Professional appearance, articulate and be able to communicate confidently at all levels
- Proven relationship management and excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Competent influencing skills
- Strong understanding of Excel, Word and Powerpoint with the ability to create spreadsheets and pivot tables to analyse data
- Ability to create informative presentations which communicate information visually
- Current UK driving licence
All in all, it’s a busy job!
What support will the Regional Compliance Manager receive?
Hermes is committed to developing it’s people and you will have the backing of your management team and the wider business to really achieve in your role and career with the business
We can offer you a competitive salary, company car, bonus, location allowance, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays. We will contribute 3% into your pension, give you peace of mind through life assurance and also provide income protection cover. On top of this, we offer a great range of flexible benefits that aim to provide something for everyone, so whether you want a discount with a retailer, insurance for your new gadget, or a cash back health care scheme that can include an online GP service, we’re sure we’ve got something for you. As well as great benefits we can also provide you with the opportunity to further your career with vocational qualifications and in-house training.
This a great time to be joining us, we’ve grown year on year and we have plans in place for future growth which give you the opportunity to grow with us.
Posted 20 days ago