Band 6 Pharmacist - Kent
Kenton, Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 6 Pharmacist to work within a well-established NHS trust, located in Kent. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period with potential to extend.
The role is to cover wards and dispensary working with a multidisciplinary team and because of this, the appointed candidate must have previous experience in a similar setting, to be considered for the role.
Duties within this role will include:
- Patient drug histories
- Screening drug charts
- Prescription checks
- Provide expertise in clinical medicines review
Manage patients and health care professionals medicine queries
To be considered for this role:
- You must be GPhC registered
- Must hold the relevant degree/qualification in pharmacy
- Have previous experience in a similar role
Have knowledge of pharmacy systems
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- HireVue online interviews
Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with us and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Posted 12 days ago