£90000 - £120000 per annum + relocation package
Consultant Dermatologist £90120K basic salary + benefits
Portsmouth (up to £8K Relocation package available)
Specialist Consultant Dermatologist required to work across a local network of hospitals with excellent facilities and high standards of patient care.
Job Purpose /Summary
To help improve the pathway of care for patients with dermatological conditions, whose care could be better managed within a community setting. You will be responsible for the management of patients with skin disease (excluding skin cancers) as part of a multidisciplinary team for referred patients, whilst supervising the provision of the service delivered by allied healthcare professionals.
- Clinical triage
- Delivery of a range of treatments, including prescribing and investigations as required
- Advice and education for GPs, patients and primary care staff
- Development of a multidisciplinary team approach.
- Duties will only include assessment; there will be no requirement for administering treatment for severe skin conditions or surgical procedures.
- Engaging in specific management tasks if required and contribute to monthly governance meetings in agreement with the Medical Director.
- You may be asked to participate in the teaching and training of junior staff and other clinical groups. This will also include GP update and training events.
You will need to have Full and Specialist GMC Registration
25 days annual leave
10 days sick leave
Relocation package £8K
10 Days CPD with generous financial contribution
Pension (25%) matched contributions
Life assurance (if enrolled in the pension scheme)
Posted 12 days ago