Site Engineer - County Durham - This Area Only | Zoek UK | ecbecb
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Site Engineer- Geotechnical
County Durham - This Area Only
£21000 - £35000 per annum
Site Engineer- Geotechnical -Required for our client based out of their County Durham office. This is a site based job for a Geo environmental Engineer on a full time, permanent role in Scotland. The Geo environmental Engineer will be working for a well-established leader in ground investigations within a wide range of sectors including, Residential, Commercial, Utilities, Renewable Energy, Regeneration and Rail.
The Geo environmental Engineer will hold a Degree within a relevant discipline as well as 6 months site investigation experience, and be flexible to work away from home when required, working contracted site hours of 8 am to 6 pm.
The Geo environmental Engineer duties will comprise assisting with the organization and delivery of site investigation projects as assigned to them. This will include full accountability for all site-based logistics and activities and the effective site management of all technical, commercial and HSEQ components of each project and staff assigned to you and within your scope of responsibility.
Site Engineer- Geotechnical Position Overview
- Execution of ground investigations
- Contract management on site to including delivery of projects on time and to maximize profits from each contract
- Health, safety, environment and quality components of each project
- Contribute expertise and provide input into the site works of new projects
- Prepare and deliver technical reports
- Support the preparation of construction phase plans, incorporating RAMS
- Post-fieldwork monitoring and surveying;
Site Engineer- Geotechnical Position Requirements
- Bachelors or Masters within a relevant Environmental or Geotechnical discipline
- Ability to manage own time to ensure effective use of both billable and non-billable hours
- Good Technical report writing skills
- Ideally 6 months+ experience on site
- Knowledge of key economic factors, technological advances and political change that may affect the geo-environmental industry.
- Comfortable with energising, developing and enable colleagues to succeed
Site Engineer- Geotechnical Position Remuneration
- Salary: £21K+ DOE
- Career development
- Other Benefits to be discussed
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...