IT Training Officer
Hammersmith & Fulham, Greater London, England
£17.44 - 17.44 per hour
Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Hammersmith & Fulham to provide them a with a IT Training Officer to join their team on a 3 Month Contact, likely to be extended.
This role is 36 hours per week and offers a pay rate of £17.44 per hour. This may be negotiable dependent on your experience. Working hours will be 09:00 am to 17:15 pm.
The purpose of the job: To provide a comprehensive training programme for a number of Housing IT projects, especially:
- The upgrade of the Northgate Housing Application to Version 6 screens
- The upgrade of the ReACT ASB case management system to version 4.6.
As a successful IT Training Officer, you will:
- Carrying out training needs analysis
- Drafting learning aims and outcomes
- Developing course materials; and Putting together training schedules.
- Carry out training by a variety of means i.e. classroom, individual and remote through eLearning.
- Develop eLearning modules.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following knowledge/experience:
- Experience of planning and carrying out IT training in a Housing environment
- Experience of carrying out V6 training on the Northgate Housing Management System
- A good understanding of the Northgate system (front end and back end) at the latest version or a recent release.
- Experience of developing eLearning training modules
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Thomas @ Spencer Clarke group - #########
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
Posted 35 days ago