Civil Engineering Technician - Lancaster | Zoek UK | ecd57177029847c2a9291fdf571c0b77
Civil Engineering Technician
£18000 - £25000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Civil Engineering Technician | Lancaster | £18,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
A position for a Civil Engineering Technician has opened at a leading provider of construction consulting services in Lancaster. With a comprehensive background in Structural and Civil Engineering they are experts in Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Highways Design, Building and Construction.
They are looking a motivated and enthusiastic Civil Engineering Technician to join their Civil Engineering team.
The ideal Civil Engineering Technician is/has:
- 2-5 years experience of infrastructure design
- BSc or BEng graduate in relevant field
- Previous experience in building and construction
- Proficient in highways and/or drainage (hydraulic design)
- Graduate member of ICE (desirable)
- Experiences with levels, road design drainage utilising 2D and 3D modelling techniques.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Micro Drainage software and preferably AutoCAD & Civil3D
- Lives within a reasonable commutable distance to Lancaster
The salary for this position is negotiable dependant on experience and suitability for the role.
To be considered for this role, ensure you apply today.
Posted 42 days ago