Service Manager (Community Nursing)
Stoke on Trent
Up to £42,000
Your World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals including Non-Clinical and Clinical positions.
Job Title –Service Manager, Community Nursing
Location – Stoke-on-Trent
Duration– Permanent Role
Working Days and Hours – Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week – flexibility with weekend and evening/night work required
Salary– Up to £42,000 pa + £9,000 welcome bonus
Equivalent Banding – Band 7
Our client are one of the country’s leading specialist healthcare providers, with hospital and centres throughout England and Scotland, delivering wide ranging services in adult mental health and learning disabilities, specialist brain injury, child and adult mental health services (CAMHS) including eating disorders and social care for children with special needs.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide the daily clinical and managerial nursing leadership for the community service teams and be responsible for ensuring that standards of care are always upheld.
- Ensure the delivery and coordination of high quality “in reach” personal care to service users in their own homes.
- The individual will be highly visible and accessible to service users and their families and staff, ensuring all service users and their families can seek information, help and support, or to communicate problematic or celebratory issues.
- The post holder will always support their line manager to deliver high quality service user care within the constraints of the financial budget whilst maintaining service user safety.
- To adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24-hour period.
- To be responsible for leading on future community service developments and the management of an expanded community portfolio.
- Qualified Nurse (RMN or RNLD).
- Previous experience managing a team, preferably in a community setting.
- Experience working within a private mental health facility would be advantageous; including experience helping patients who have Autism, Asperger’s Disorder, Autistic Spectrum Disorders, challenging behaviour and complex needs.
- The ability to manage and have oversight of a community team of nurses and caregivers.
- Community nursing experience, preferably in management, is advantageous.
Posted 15 days ago