£20000 - £26000 per annum + Personal Benefits
OSR are recruiting for a Parts Sales Advisor on behalf of a manufacturer franchised car parts specialist in Cambridge, to work as an integral part of the sales team.
The site is a franchised car and van parts sales operation, part of a successful and reputable local dealer group.
- Handling incoming calls and providing a professional and friendly first point of contact for all customers
- Qualifying customers parts requirements, advising accurately and correctly and ordering parts
- Efficiently processing orders and creating papertrail of order to invoice
- Promoting any parts sales campaigns and advising on additional parts and services
- Handling parts warranty enquiries, supplying to local trade and group internal dealerships
- Assisting in stock control and handling deliveries
- Handling parts returns to manufacturer when applicable
- Use of internal stock control and invoicing systems, and EPCs
- Managing and exceeding customer expectations, and focussing on outstanding levels of service to all customers
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to understand technical workings, and a passion for ongoing learning
- Valid driving licence
SALARY, HOURS AND BENEFITS
- £20,000 basic salary plus bonus, OTE £26,000
- Personal benefits package
- Monday Friday 8am5pm, Saturday 8am1pm (1 in 2)
The dealership is located in Cambridge
JOB REFERENCE: J4011
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you havent heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Posted 25 days ago