Hull, E Riding of Yorkshire, England
£35k per year + Company benefits
Role: Maintenance Engineer (Elec bias)
Salary: Negotiable (Depends on experience)
- Continuous operation and maintenance of all electrical and mechanical plant and equipment.
- To ensure necessary repairs and maintenance - fault finding, maintenance and repairs.
- Minimise breakdowns through good preventative maintenance.
- Maintain agreed maintenance records.
- Record and file breakdowns and downtime.
- High standard and commitment to maintaining a safe and efficient operation.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- To be able to work both using own initiative and as part of the team.
- Ability to work at heights.
Posted 41 days ago