Audit & Accounts Senior
£30,000 to £38,000 (dependent upon experience) + benefits + progression opportunities
Due to an increase in new clients this strong regional firm of Accountants require an Audit & Accounts Senior. This firm aligns itself with their clients’ needs and aspirations to assist the company in their growth through consultation and advice.Role:
- Full supervisory role for a designated client portfolio taking responsibility for planning, fieldwork and completion of all assignments.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £10m and £50m. There will be the opportunity to work on clients in the £80m to £100m range.
- Role will be split 60% Audit and 40% Accounts.
- You will report direct to Partner on a number of engagements.
- You will have direct responsibility for two semi-seniors whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements at a time.
- You will work closely with the directors of your client portfolio.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
This firm does not tend to recruit externally above Audit Senior level as they prefer to promote from within. They take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.Requirements:
- Are you ACA/ACCA Qualified (or soon to be)?
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but ideally you would have lead audit engagements on clients with annual turnovers of at least £20m.
- Do you have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship?
Posted 44 days ago