£8.57 - £10 Per Hour
Care Assistants - Catterick
£8.57 - £10.00 per hour
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Health Care Assistants to work within a variety of environments across Catterick and surrounding areas including Care / Nursing Homes & Specialist Units as part of our established nursing and care agency.
As part of our agency care team at Pin Point Health and Social Care your main duties will include:
- Delivering high standards of care to our portfolio of clients
- Ensuring you are flexible, committed and passionate in your approach to all work assignments.
- Meeting the personal care needs of the service user in a way that respects their dignity
- Assisting with activities of daily living and domestic duties
- Ensuring that the health, safety and welfare of clients is always protected
- Maintain regular communication with the Home Manager
- Ensuring effective written and oral communication at all times
The following experience and characteristics are considered essential to the role:
- Previous experience of working within a healthcare environment, preferably within a nursing/residential home or hospital environment.
- Ability to be patient & keep calm under pressure
- Easily adaptable to new environments
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Working in multiple environments on a weekly basis dependant on the requirements of our clients.
You will have access to the following benefits as part of the role of Care Assistant with Pin Point Health and Social Care.
- Weekly Pay
- Full and Part time work available
- Holiday allowance accrued as you work
- FREE annual training
- Opportunity to work within a wide range of different healthcare environments
- ?Refer a friend? scheme.
- A competitive hourly rate with further enhancements for bank holidays
Pin Point Health and Social Care are a national health and social care agency with a**proven track record of delivery in the healthcare sector. We provide both temporary and permanent staffing solutions to our clients from our network of branches across the U.K.**
If you are interested in joining our agency care team then please send a copy of your C.V or contact Rachel Hamilton on######### for an informal discussion.
Posted 37 days ago