Southampton, Hampshire, England
£32k - 35k per year
We are searching for our next inspirational leader for the post of OFSTED Registered Manager at Ewan House Residential Home. This is a chance for a strong, energetic leader to shape the future direction of the home. We are seeking an experienced OFSTED Registered Manager to lead this service. We can offer a competitive package for the right candidate.
We have high ambitions, an honest approach and a dependable, flexible team that delivers. We are committed to delivering individualised care to meet people's needs and committed to providing the best possible care and support.
Ewan House is a 5 bedded registered Children's Home based in Southampton that meets the needs of young persons who have complex social, psychological and behavioural difficulties between the ages of 9 - 17 years.
We require a skilled leader who can demonstrate substantial experience of working with young people with challenging behaviour and mental health issues. Our new leader must be prepared to work hard and build a committed team through this period of growth and development.
We are looking for a leader who:
- Places high quality outcomes at the heart of everything in the residential home
- Has a background in special needs including a higher qualification
- Is committed to quality improvements and is adept at using data to monitor and review success across all aspects of the home
- Understands the importance of providing flexible and personalised packages to meet the needs of every young person
- Has strong communication skills both orally and in writing
- Has successful experience of working in partnership with local authorities, parents and other stakeholders
- Is experienced in managing staff and challenging them to achieve the highest quality
- Has good commercial understanding with experience in managing a budget and able to lead the strategic development of your service.
In return you will benefit from:-
- A happy home with a most positive ethos
- Support from experienced Senior Managers who line manage the children's home managers
- Excellent opportunities within the Priory group
- Regular opportunities to reflect on wider professional issues with colleagues in similar services
- A generous remuneration package.
Priory Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful application will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and OFSTED registration. For more details and an application pack please contact Hannah Cramp on#########
We want to invest in you and your future! Find out about our career pathways: https://www.priorycareerpathways.com/
Posted 19 days ago