Sales Insurance Broker
£18000 - £25000 per annum
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career with a starting salary of up to £25k? Our Southampton based client is looking for their next Sales Insurance Broker to join a growing team.
As a top 20 insurance broker, this offers an excellent opportunity to build career in insurance and sales.
Benefits for a Sales Insurance Broker:
- Salary: £18,000 £25,000
- Hours: 37.5 hours, Mondays Friday 9am 5:30pm, with one late shift per week and 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am 1pm
- Full training and support 2 months training
- Regular incentives for staff
- Great office environment based in Chandlers Ford, Southampton
- The opportunity to attain accredited industry qualifications
- Access to a discount site for eating out, health and leisure and more
Key Responsibilities for a Sales Insurance Broker:
- Speaking with new customers building new commercial insurance policies to meet their needs
- Converting leads in to sales through highlighting features and benefits of the cover
- Having the right product knowledge so as to best sell the right product
- Contacting existing customers to renew their current policies
- Building and maintaining relationships with approved insurance companies
Key skills for a Sales Insurance Broker:
- Experience of working in a fast paced/Performance orientated environment
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm with a positive approach
- Ability to manage a varied workload
- Good planning and organisational skills
- This is a fantastic opportunity to gain some valuable skills, and have the opportunity to grow and develop within a rewarding company.
Interviews for the next Sales Insurance Broker are taking place now so apply today...
Red recruitment (Agency)
Posted 19 days ago