Senior Portfolio Manager
£75000 - £80000 per annum + +Car + Benfits
Senior Portfolio Manager
Bracknell, to £80k + car + benefits
This senior role is responsible for strategic planning and tactical execution of a wide portfolio and group of innovation programs, leading a team of project and programme management professionals as well as support staff. Working closely with senior crossfunctional leaders across the business to define and deliver critical initiatives, product portfolios and roadmaps. Ensuring that senior leaders are engaged to deliver the strategic outcomes.
The role covers technology delivery, change and transformation programmes across a large diverse estate. Management of 3rd party, offshore supplier delivery, will also be an essential element of the role. You will need proven capability in large enterprise environments, guiding senior business stakeholders in broad ranging modernisation and transformation programmes.
- Delivery of programmes & projects across the entire change agenda (IS and wider Business).
- Ensures alignment of product value proposition, program scope, and business objectives.
- Demonstrates best in class program management practices.
- Hire and manage direct reports to drive performance and establish a rich talent pipeline.
- Collaborate with technology leaders and business stakeholders to understand their strategic portfolio and business goals and translate those into actionable plans.
- Reporting on portfolio status accounting for project cost, time, benefits and budget.
- Reviewing & approving Business Cases ensuring they deliver associated benefits.
- Lead and facilitate monthly phase gate and portfolio reviews with senior business leadership
- Effective in negotiation and strategic in approach
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage multidisciplined teams, business, technology, change
- Comfortable confirming scope of complex, critical programmes
- Experience delivering multiple programmes within multisite, complex, enterprise environments
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills including board level
- Ability to understand, support and articulate complex change processes and governance
- Experience of managing significant budgets and business cases
- P&L management experience
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Excellent at issue and risk management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a desirable
- BSc/BA in computer science, or relevant field; MBA/MA will be a benefit, but not essential
This is an exciting and varied programme of working, utilising a wide range of applications, CRM and ERP systems to address tangible businesses issues.
For further details please send your CV in application.
Posted 33 days ago