Demand Generation Manager
City of London, London
£47000.00 - £66000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- Work for an industry leading business information provider
- Run end to end campaigns to drive leads across the EMEA region
- Effectively use leverage email and social media to drive engagement
- Join a large and growing team with excellent growth opportunities
The role: Reporting into the Global Director of Marketing and Events, the successful Associate Director of Demand Generation will sit in a wider team of over 40 marketers and have responsibility for supporting end to end lead generation campaigns across EMEA. You will distribute engaging content, created by the creative team, via Sitecore ESP. You will create and track campaigns, driving engagement throughout. You will also be responsible for creating social media campaigns, both paid and organic. The purpose of these digital campaigns is to drive attendance to events, where the sales team will develop and qualify the leads you have created.
Key responsibilities for the role of Associate Director of Demand Generation include:
- Execute lead generation email campaigns using Sitecore automation
- Run paid and organic social media campaigns across Twitter and LinkedIn
- Attend and market presence at events, exhibitions, conferences and webinars
- Report on all campaigns, continually analysing and optimising to maximise ROI
To be considered for the role of Associate Director of Demand Generation, you must have:
- 510 years experience in a demand/lead generation marketing position
- Experience working for an AI/software business, in a B2B capacity
- A strong degree will be looked upon favourably
- A commercial mindset, able to drive and lead a team forward
The Company: A major global BI data analytics company, established for over 20 years and have provided several solutions for businesses across the globe. With growth heavily on the mind of the business, they see marketing as an area that will allow them to push forward. If youre a tech savvy marketer who will thrive in a busy environment, this is the role for you!
The role is located within Central London
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Posted 29 days ago