Senior PPC Executive
Blue 449 is an agency that is going places. In the past 3 years we have transformed our digital capabilities in search, programmatic, paid social, and mobile. Our brand, underpinned by an open-source philosophy, continues to roll out globally.
This is an unmissable opportunity for an ambitious PPC Executive looking to upskill and grow their existing experience to join a dynamic and growing Performance team as a Senior PPC executive working on one of Blue 449's largest accounts.
If you pride yourself on your client communication skills and love to build out client relationships, this is a great match for you. You will be responsible for managing the day to day running of clients PPC campaigns from keyword research and ad copy creation to running daily, weekly and monthly reports as well as actively optimizing accounts to meet target KPI’s.
Attention to detail, excellent time management, strong reporting and data analysis skills are essential on day one of this role, from us you will receive the support and training you need to grow in this role and strengthen your skill set and move towards your goals within your own career progression.
What will you be doing in this role?
- You will day to day running and optimization of the allocated search accounts
- Daily account optimization to improve account performance - including but not limited to keyword research, ad copy creation/optimization, reporting, forecasting and taking client calls.
- Monitor campaign budgets, and optimize accounts to meet key KPI’s and targets.
- Supporting the Account Manager with in depth reporting and analysis on campaigns for weekly, monthly or quarterly reviews
- Attend and present on account performance at required client performance reviews
- Use bid management platforms to drive account efficiencies where relevant
- Stay up to date with changing search trends, bid management tools updates
As well as working within our sparkly new Television Centre offices within a collaborative working environment which supports your work/life balance and offers an amazing flexible working policy, free breakfast each day, a subsidised cafe/coffee bar and many event/socials/talks - what else do we offer?
Benefits at Blue 449:
- Free travel insurance
- Life cover (4 x salary)
- Permanent health insurance (3/4 of gross salary index linked up to the age of 60)
- Free eye tests, £50 off first pair of glasses
- Season ticket loan
- Bike to work scheme
- Pension (4% employee, 4% employer plus 10% of NI savings)
- Dental insurance scheme at reduced rates
- Subsidised gym membership scheme (Fitness First)
Get in touch with Abbie Beck-Cohen if interested in this position.
If you have experience using Marin this would be a great advantage!
- Minimum 18 months experience in PPC
- Google AdWords Certification
- SA360 or Marin certified (not essential)
- Proficient in setting up (includes full keyword research and ad copy creation), managing and optimizing campaigns across the major advertising platforms e.g. Google AdWords and Bing
- Experience in optimizing accounts to meet specific goals - e.g. revenue and ROAS targets
Experience with bid management & tracking software namely Double Click, Marin or Kenshoo
Posted 10 days ago