Senior Care Assistant
KT20 6EP, Kingswood with Burgh Heath Ward
£10.40 - £10.40
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Care Assistant to join the team at:
Location: Furze Hill Lodge Furze Hill Kingswood Tadworth KT20 6EP
Senior Care Assistant, Nights - £10.40 per hour
Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful Senior Care Assistant candidate will be responsible for supervising a team of Carers and will be dedicated to contributing towards the continuous high quality of care given to our residents.
Our ideal Senior Care Assistant will have the following skills and values:
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
- Ideally a holder of an NVQ L3 in Health and Social Care, or at least should have an NVQ L2, along with a willingness to work towards NVQ L3.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Development opportunities
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Discounted Spa breaks
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse and Care referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition - MMCG Care Awards
Posted 12 days ago