Forklift Operator /Side Loader /Shunters /Gantry Crane Operator
Job Title:Forklift Operator
Location:Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
Salary: Competitive, Dependent on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
As a result of ongoing growth and expansion the Company, a leading UK steel stockholder requires Forklift, Side loader, Shunters and Gantry Crane Operators. Working at their Central Distribution Depot in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire.
To assist with the smooth running of their distribution facility, ensuring function, quality and productivity at all times.
- Reporting to the operations manager
- Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are followed at all times
- You will be fully trained in all aspects of the handling and loading of Sectional Steel products
- Making sure that jobs meet the required deadline
- Reliable, enthusiastic, hardworking, driven and selfmotivated with a desire to learn
- Be flexible to do paid overtime when necessary
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Willingness and flexibility to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines
- Having a passionate and positive attitude along with a strong work ethic
- Must have a good command of the English language
- Verbal communication with accuracy and attention to detail is essential
What They Offer In Return:
- A competitive salary and regular overtime
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- Training, mentoring and support
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Basic working hours 6 am 3.30 pm
- 42.5 hour Per week + O/T
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and attach your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with Experience and previous titles of; Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Person, Goods Inwards Fork Lift Truck Driver, FLT Operator, Forklift Truck Operator, Warehouse Assistant, Warehouse, Process Operative, Processing Assistant, Forklift Licence, Driver, Warehouse Driver, FLT Driver, Warehouse Components, Logistics Assistant, Logistics Operative, Distribution Operative may also be considered for this role.
Posted 43 days ago