Team Leader Repairs x2
Wood Green, London
£36711.00 - £39774.00 per annum
Team Leader Repairs x2
- Salary:£36,71139,774 + Excellent Local Government Benefits
- Location:Tottenham, North London
- Contract: Full Time, 2 Year Fixed Term Contract
- Do you have what it takes to lead a high performance team?
- Homes for Haringey have an excellent opportunity for 2 Team Leader Repairs to join our team. You will manage, direct and plan responsive repairs/planned and void works to be carried out by the resources allocated within a specified area with particular regard to the level of service, quality, quantity, health & Safety, cost control and meeting agreed completion dates.
- This key role will see you manage upto 10 members of staff across the repairs team.
- You will report into the Internal Works Manager and will provide additional support with sickness and recruitment of staff.
- As a successful candidate, you will have experience of working within a maintenance department, qualified and experience trades person or repairs surveying background.Sound knowledge and experience of delivering a responsive repairs service and or planned works service, is also a must.
- Please find attached role profile for full specification requirements.
- Homes for Haringey is a fully fledged Arms Length Management Organisation (ALMO) of the London Borough of Haringey. We are firmly committed to working collaboratively toward building a spirit of team working and a supportive one culture in which innovation is encouraged and individuals can thrive.
- Our Maintenance Department is critical to our continued transformation. It is a key service providing support to our customers to ensure they have a comfortable and safe environment to live in.
- We are committed to developing our employees and provide a wide range of learning and development opportunities, flexible working, generous leave entitlement, and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme.
- For informal enquiries, please contact Sommer Currie at Retinue Solutions on#########
- Closing date: Sunday 29th September 2019 (at Midnight)
- Please apply with your CV detailing your suitability. Applications can be made on the Homes for Haringey website: https://www.ats365.co.uk/board/HomesforHaringey
Retinue Solutions is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Retinue Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 29 days ago