Clinical Data Manager
PSI is a leading Contract Research Organization with more than 22 years in the industry, offering a perfect balance between stability and innovation to both clients and employees. We focus on delivering quality and on-time services across a variety of therapeutic indications.
Data is important, and managing it is a big task. If you’re dedicated to accuracy and focused on quality, you might be the knowledgeable, proactive professional we want to join our global Data Management Team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Track database set-up, testing, maintenance and data entry
- Communicate with clients, project teams and vendors on data management matters
- Review study documents, design and develop project specific guidelines and instructions
- Design eCRF, Data Management and Data Validation Plans and test EDC databases
- Ensure data entry, follow-up and validation, including manual CRF review and SAE reconciliation
- Code medical data
- Track and report metrics leading to database lock
- Coordinate the processing, dispatch and archiving of CRFs/queries
- Maintain Clinical Data Management working files
- Perform database QC checks, prepare and attend audits
- Train site staff and project teams on CRF completion and data management topics
- College/University degree, or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Prior experience with clinical or medical data
- Experience with Clinical Data Management systems (Medidata Rave, Oracle InForm, ClinTrial)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including MS Access
- Full working proficiency in English
- Organizational and time management skills
Ability to work independently and multi-task
Advance your career in clinical research and develop new skillsets whilst growing with the organization.
Posted 8 days ago