Senior Electronics Engineer
£60000 - £60000 Per Annum
Senior Electronics Engineer – Molesey
An exciting opportunity to join a Market Leading environmental company who work across a variety of sectors. With over 55 years' experience within the Industry , the team have more than doubled their sales in the last year and are now looking to develop their maritime business globally.
Senior Electronics Engineer with at least five years relevant experience to work on instrumentation and acoustic systems. The candidate will be a self-motivated engineer capable of running small development tasks independently.
- New product development (design & test).
- Existing product development (fault finding / improvement / enhancement).
- Act as a support to Production Department test engineers
- Design, prototype and document a circuit, through to a manufacturability state.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
Applicants should have a BSc (2:1) or a higher degree in a relevant electronics engineering course.
Applicants should have at least five years' experience and specific expertise in analogue circuit design preferably in an instrumentation development environment.
- Basic Analog components / circuits
- Operational Amplifier circuits
- Power supply technology
- Circuit analysis, modelling and theory
- Analog-Digital Conversion
- Interfacing and IO (e.g. I2C and SPI bus)
- CAD Schematic layout and CAD PCB design
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Posted 28 days ago