Care assistant, physical disabilities, SEN school- Romford
Romford, Greater London, England
£60 - 80 per day
Are you looking for work in special needs education?
Do you have a background in health and social care?
Would you like to work with students who have disabilities?
A large all age SEN school in Romford have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive teaching assistant to support children with PMLD.
You will be working in a mixed secondary age class, supporting the class teacher and three other teaching assistants.
- Full time teaching assistant/care assistant role starting asap
- You need full right to work in the UK
- You must have a child workforce DBS on the update service, or be willing to complete a new one asap
- You must be able provide personal care (toileting and changing)
- Experience using hoist equipment to move students in and out of wheelchairs (moving and handling or manual handling training) is essential
- Have a positive attitude and be willing to get stuck into the role straight away
Teaching Personnel have a very strong relationship with this school, and we pride ourselves on supplying the very best staff to them. The school in return is incredibly supportive of agency staff and can offer the opportunity to secure a permanent role in the future if this is something you might be looking for.
The school are looking for candidates immediately. Contact Louise by sending your CV to be considered for this role.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 17 days ago