Trainee recruitment Consultant
Middlesex, Greater London, England
18000.0000 - 22000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Are you interested in a career within recruitment?
Have you got what it takes to be successful in this demanding yet extremely rewarding professional industry?
My client a highly successful agency are now seeking a couple of motivated individuals who have passion and drive to be trained initially as a Resourcer then into a fully- fledged 360 recruiter role.
- Working closely with a team of senior consultants to source on vacancies and contract roles
- Updating consultants on a regular basis with your progress
- Fully screening job applicants, shortlisting and interviewing
- Ensuring full compliance on registration packs
- Composing on line advertisements and posting on line
- Regular sales and update calls to clients
- Upkeep of sales trackers
- Taking interview feedback
- Managing temporary worker issues
- Chasing of timesheets and collating weekly worked hours
- Genuinely seeking a career within the recruitment industry
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Target focused
- Passion for people
- Sales focussed
- Strong IT skills
- Highly organised
Please note full training will be given and there will be full support with external training programmes.
Good earning potential too- with the aim to get the successful individual to full consultant level within 12 months.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.