Year 3 Teacher
£24859 - £36157 per annum
Position: Year 3 Teacher
Key stage 1
Location: Epping Forest
Start date: September 2019
Contract: 1 year maternity cover
Pay: MP1 to MP6
About the school:
This welcoming and friendly school aims to teach its curriculum in a creative way that excites its pupils and promotes a thirst for learning. Pupils within the school have been noted as taking great pride in their work and are wellbehaved.
We are looking for a qualified primary teacher who is confident teaching up to key stage 1. You will be able to devise schemes of work and differentiate for varying levels within the class, including gifted and talented children. You will be required to work standard school hours and preferably be able to work 5 days a week. NQTs will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach key stage 1 curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Kelly Logsdail on######### or email ######### .
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.
Posted 32 days ago