Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
£45k - 70k per year + pension, medical, flextime
Permanent (Full time)
We're looking for an agile team coach to work with a cross-functional team delivering new chip designs. In your current role, you may be known as a scrum master, agile coach or agile facilitator (we know the role title can vary) and be looking for a new challenge; we have a proven track record delivering chip programs with agile and lean techniques and are looking for great people.
Are you passionate about helping teams deliver value in an agile/lean environment while also coaching and mentoring them too improve the way they work?
Do you like to work closely with those looking after the Product side to ensure we're delivering the right things at the right time?
Do you get satisfaction by helping your teams improve while at the same time continuing your own learning journey?
If so, then please get in contact!
We are looking for:
- Proven track record as a Scrum Master/Agile Coach/Agile Facilitator within cross functional teams
- Experience coaching a team to bring continuous improvement to their workflow
- Ability to understand technical discussions in enough detail to be able to help the team progress
- Thorough understanding of a variety of Agile and Lean approaches (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) and the ability to adapt the right parts to the given circumstances.
- Understanding the meaning of servant-leadership and living the values behind agile and lean methodologies, not just the mechanics of a process
Desirable Attributes include:
- Experience working with firmware or IC development teams would be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite
- Some experience of working in an agile environment with multiple teams
- Involvement in Agile community of practice
In return for your commitment to the business we can offer you a challenging environment and support from a strong community of Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches. Our community meets often to support and mentor each other and we hold internal unconferences every quarter as well as organising and hosting community events.
Posted 78 days ago