Credit Risk Consultant
North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
We currently have two openings for a Credit Risk Consultants for our Sydney/Brisbane offices.
The purpose of a Credit Risk Consultant is to assist the sales team to drive greater partnering opportunities quicker and more often across our vast customer portfolio. An essential element of the role will be to analyse our customers’ needs, recommend and/or create solutions based on their requirements. You will be required to engage resources from sales, product, analytics and specific consultants to enable proof of concepts in solutions for customers.
Additionally, you will provide support to our customers and act as a subject matter expert across analytical CRR transition and Open Banking, building out strategies for consumption in origination and portfolio management.
So, what will impress us?
- 5+ years’ experience performing similar duties (as described above)
- Customer centric, ability to develop & negotiate with c-suite executives
- Expertise/knowledge within data analytics/solution design
- Background within financial services, telco and/or utilities preferable (not essential)
What's in it for you?
Other than offering a very competitive salary, here are just a few of the other benefits we offer:
- Work/life balance, employees consistently rate this category as 'five stars'
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- You are eligible for a day off for your birthday, paid ‘floating holiday’ and a paid volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a companywide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Why you might love working as a Credit Risk Consultant at Equifax - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
**Primary - Sales Support
Schedule: Full time
Posted 11 days ago