Stockport, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £25000 per annum
This company, based in Poynton, Cheshire, manufactures prestigious volumetric concrete mixing equipment.
They have recently launched their new lightweight volumetric concrete mixer, designed and built in Poynton. They are a small friendly team and theres lots of variety no two days are the same!
This is a key role in the business. You will be supporting several departments Production, Aftersales, Precast and Service. The picking and packing of their orders in an accurate and timely manner is all part of them providing excellent customer service.
The main elements of this post are:
- loading/unloading delivery vehicles (either manually or via fork lift truck)
- inspecting and booking in of goods
- order picking and packing
- product labelling and storage
- carrying out preassembly tasks, putting together Bills of Materials
- as well as other, more general warehouse duties
- FLT licence
- professional attitude to customers (internal and external)
- accuracy in all things
- able to work to deadlines
- happy to work on own initiative
- flexible attitude
The hours are 8am to 5pm with an hour for lunch. They offer 24 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme, overtime, Christmas shutdown and ample onsite parking.
Based in Poynton, Cheshire.
Apply now. If youre available straight away, great, but they are happy to wait for the right candidate.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UKs largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Posted 47 days ago