Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Health/Learning Disabilities)
£28000 - £34000 per annum
Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Health/Learning Disability Nurse) to work fulltime with a leading healthcare provider in Bromley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse role is £28,000 £34,000 per annum.
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
Recent UK Nursing experience
What wed like to offer you:
- Excellent salary
- Enhancements for Night (20%) and Bank Holiday (50%) shifts; for being a specialist Eating Disorder Nurse (+£1,000pa), and for taking on a local training qualification and role (+£1,000pa).
- Payment of your NMC fees in full
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday as an additional Holiday
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel.
- Leadership & management development.
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team.
- Free onsite parking.
- Support with your Revalidation.
- Long service awards.
- Eligibility for ReferaFriend recruitment bonuses.
- Opportunity to qualify as a Student Nurse Mentor, and be involved in Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker development.
- Sign on bonus; £500 on joining & £1,000 on completion of probation, £500 to be repaid if individual does not complete probation.
- £1,500 evoucher code for The Priory Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc.
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum; Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000, If more than 100 miles up to £4,000.
- To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves.
- Payment into the pension scheme.
- CPD top up.
Donation to a charity of their choice.
- Apply today:
This Staff Nurse role is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
- Reasonable Adjustments:
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 10 days ago