Support Desk Team Leader
Worcester, Worcestershire, England
Airband Community Internet Ltd specialises in delivering innovative, cost effective superfast broadband solutions to rural communities across England and Wales, turning some of the hardest to reach parts of the country into some of the best connected. We specialise in using fixed wireless radio-wave technology to bring speeds of 20Mb/s to 1Gb/s to homes and businesses where a traditional fibre solution cannot be used.
We are looking for a motivated and driven Support Desk Team Leader to manage our busy support desk team! The ideal candidate for this role will be an initiative thinker, who can motivate and manage other whilst having previous experience in telecommunications.
- Manage a team of service desk operatives who are responsible for remotely servicing, maintaining and upgrading a wireless network.
- Check quality of work and ensure company standards are met.
- Motivating staff and leading the team to achieve targets.
- Reporting on progress towards network KPI's.
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Maximising network performance by monitoring performance and troubleshooting network problems and outages
- Proven experience as a Support Desk Team Leader or similar role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of wireless networks.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to remain calm in stressful environments
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Ability to manage, motivate and develop your team
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Wireless Qualification (Desirable)
Posted 16 days ago