Infrastructure Engineer Circa £45k London
£42000 - £45000 per annum
INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER CIRCA £45K LONDON
A Leading Professional Body in Central London is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their small IT function, due to company growth and demand of business. This role is very much a handson technical role which reports directly into the IT Operations Manager.
* Maintenance of Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure (user, device and group management, security by design with delegated rights control.
* Maintenance of Office 365 cloud services and messaging systems (Office 365 administration, including SharePoint/Teams site administration, Exchange Online connectors and mail flow rules, Compliance and Auditing)
* Creation and maintenance of managed laptop builds (Administration; of Devices, Users, Collections, WSUS, Reporting, Cloud Services, Boundaries and Discovery methods)
* Maintenance of virtualisation platforms (VMware vCenter 6.5; HA/DRS and cluster management)
* Security and patching (Azure Backup Server, set up Azure backups and perform restores)
* Knowledge of Microsoft server and desktop products (essential)
* Microsoft System Centre Configuration manager SCCM (essential)
* Microsoft Azure (essential)
* Microsoft Office 365 (essential)
* VMware vSphere and associated technologies (essential)
* Creating Windows 10 builds using DISM (essential)
* Packaging MSI and nonMSI applications (essential)
* Experience of scripting and PowerShell (essential)
* Working knowledge of Active Directory (essential)
If youre an experienced Infrastructure Engineer looking for a brand new opportunity then PLEASE APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!!
Posted 40 days ago