Graduates Wanting A Part Time Job Wanted!
£70 - 100 per day
Are you a graduate and not sure what career you want to go into?
Are you a sports graduate?
Have you been a sports coach?
Have experience teaching children?
Have you thought about a career within teaching?
If you answer yes to any of these questions we want to hear from you!
A Southampton school who are rated good by Ofsted are looking for graduates who are looking to go onto their teacher training qualification. This is a great opportunity for graduates who are looking to be paid whilst they obtain their QTS. The role involves the successful candidate to work as a cover supervisor for a period of one year and then go onto a SKITT program with a local partnership.
The role will include dealing with children across a range of ages from KS3 to KS4 and numerous subjects to enable you to get real experience of teaching whilst getting paid. The successful candidate wouldn’t need to have previous teaching experience however any experience dealing with children would be an advantage. It is important that the successful candidate has a real passion for teaching and would like to explore the education sector.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a degree from a recognised university.
- Would be an advantage if you hold a postgraduate qualification.
- Have a passion for teaching and want to achieve their QTS.
- Able to build strong relationships with children, would be adventurous if you have experience dealing with behaviour.
In return we could offer you:
- An established CPD program to help you through your training to teach journey.
- Experience in a school to enable you to establish yourself in the education sector.
- Opportunities dealing with a wide variety of students to enhance your skills.
The school are looking for the right candidate to start ASAP, all candidates will be considered, and interviews will be arranged on application. The vacancy will stay online until the right candidate is placed.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 16 days ago