Teaching Assistant, Full Time, Lambeth
Lambeth, Greater London, England
£60 - 80 per day
Teaching Personnel needs you!
Teaching Personnel are looking for experienced and qualified Teaching Assistants to work in our schools across Lambeth. Teaching Personnel have various roles available part time and full time.
Teaching Personnel work with many Primary Schools across Lambeth. The hours are from 8:30am to 3:30pm and are available on a part time and full time basis.
To be successful in this role;
- Have at least 1 year experience working in an educational setting
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Be adaptable to various additional needs such
The key benefits for working with Teaching Personnel are;
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Online diary and flexible working days
- Minimal administration (timesheets are done electronically)
All interested candidates MUST have a CHILD ONLY DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 2 days ago